Call Now 613-342-5531
Change Type Size:  Small letter A  Big letter A

Support SPM



How can I make a donation to Sherwood Park Manor?

Sherwood Park Manor Long Term Care Home is a not-for-profit, charitable organization.

It is managed by a voluntary Board of Directors and as such has no external source of funding. This differs from municipal homes that can be assisted with tax dollars or privately owned ones where profits from investors can be redirected toward immediate needs.

Consequently Sherwood Park Manor depends largely upon private donations and "In Memoriam” gifts to fund the replacement of furnishings and equipment and to upgrade the interior and exterior when it is needed. Such gifts are much appreciated, and all donors receive tax receipts. Donations can be made by cheque or by PayPal as well.