Vision, Mission & Values
SHERWOOD PARK MANOR VISION STATEMENT
"A choice to celebrate living”
SHERWOOD PARK MANOR MISSION STATEMENT
"Sherwood Park Manor shall provide a culture and environment that supports everyone’s potential, autonomy and quality of life.”
SHERWOOD PARK MANOR VALUES
Sherwood Park Manor Long Term Care Home is the home of the residents who reside in the facility. The home is operated so that it is the place where the residents may live with dignity and in security, safety, comfort and have their physical, psychological, social, spiritual and cultural needs adequately met.
It is the purpose of Sherwood Park Manor:
- to provide a home-like environment which relates to the needs of the citizens of the local community.
- to maintain, equip, operate and carry on the business of a non-profit long term care home licensed by the Ministry of Health and Long Term Care.
- to collaborate with other health service providers to enhance the quality of life for the residents living at the Manor.
- to ensure the Rights of the Residents (Section 3. (1) of the LTCH Act (2007) are promoted and respected.
- to endorse the MOHLTC Residents First philosophy in all aspects of service and care.
We, at Sherwood Park Manor Long Term Care Home will work collaboratively:
- To provide a safe, caring environment which meets the complex nursing and medical care needs of each resident residing in Sherwood Park Manor.
- To ensure that each resident’s physical, social, psychological, spiritual and cultural needs are met.
- To enhance knowledge exchange for all staff, residents, families, volunteers and friends through comprehensive orientation and in-service programs.
- To create an environment which provides residents, staff, families, and volunteers with the highest possible level of satisfaction.